Advanced Hospice is an essential home health service to provide physical, emotional, social and spiritual support to terminally ill patients. The primary goal is to enable patients to be comfortable and free of pain, to promote quality of life. Advanced Hospice ensures that patients and their loved ones receive all the necessary support in the most difficult moments life presents.
- Hospice Physician
- Medical Social Work
- Medical equipment
- Medical supplies
- Symptom and Pain Management
- Respite care
- Home Health Aide
- Homemaker Services
- Physical, Occupational and Speech-language Therapy to releive symptoms
SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGHOUT PUERTO RICO
- The beneficiary has the right to choose the hospice agency of preference.
- Hospice services are covered by Medicare Part A and most commercial or private health insurances, and the Government Health Plan.
- The doctor must certify that the beneficiary suffers from a terminal condition or illness indicating that the patient has a life expectancy of six months or less.
- The beneficiary may receive hospice services at the comfort of his or her home or at a long-term care facility.
Services are provided to patients regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, gender, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, genetic information, or national origin.
Download the Advanced Hospice brochure here.
Advanced Hospice Services, Inc. - an Advanced Healthcare Logistics, Corp. affiliate company