Advanced Home Health International
Located just 20 minutes from Luis Muñóz Marín International Airport, Advanced Transportation can easily provide non-emergency medical transportation to nearby hospitals and hotels that welcomes international patients to receive optimum care in gorgeous Caribbean weather. If you, a family member or a friend is planning to come to Puerto Rico for a surgical cosmetic/non-cosmetic or other medical procedure, Advanced can assist you for air traveling, transportation, hotel, hospital, post-acute health services and tourism through the Puerto Rico Medical Tourism Corporation. We are committed to provide personalized services for patients traveling to Puerto Rico from the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Central and South America, and globally. Call 787-783-2245 or fill the online form to start your journey to Puerto Rico to seek economic health care with excellent healthcare professionals for optimum outcomes.
Patient Travel Check List. Please make sure to bring the following:
- Your medical information and/or lab tests (if you have any)
- Copy/originals of all medical reports and medication details
- CD copies of any scans like MRI/CT/ECHO (if you have any)
- Any referral notes from your doctor
- All Medication (and Glucometer if using one)
- Eye Glasses/Contact lens equipment
- Contact Information for friends, family, hotels, physicians, embassies, and airlines
- Camera - Puerto Rico is a beautiful country!
- Comfortable Pajamas
- Comfortable clothing (to wear after the procedure.)
- Toiletry items (deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, cream, sanitary pads, etc.)
- Light weight jacket
- Short and long pants
- Short and long sleeve shirts or T-shirts - Temperature in Puerto Rico may vary between 80º and 90º F but in hospitals is likely to be chilly.
- Credit Cards - if you plan to use any credit card in Puerto Rico, it is a good idea to inform your bank or credit card company that you will be out of the country on those dates, so they know that charges will be coming in from Puerto Rico. Some companies will decline the card if they suspect is a stolen card or a fraud. Most places you shop take USA dollars and/or credit cards. The U.S. Dollar is the local currency