Your privacy is important to Advanced Healthcare Logistics, Corp. (hereinafter referred to as “Advancedpr.com” or “website”). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Advancedpr.com may collect, and the ways in which Advancedpr.com uses that personal information.
Advancedpr.com is a company that provides administrative services to its affiliate companies: Vision Infusion Services, Inc., Advanced Home Care Services West, Inc., Advanced Hospice Services, Inc., Advanced Transport Services, Inc. and Advanced Mobility Solutions, Corp., providers that are strictly regulated by local and federal laws and regulations. The administrative services includes: Case Management, Nursing, Financial/Billing, Human Resources, Sales/Marketing, and IT Services. The website is made available through MAAG WEB, LLC. a website developer. For more information on MAAG WEB visit www.maagwebllc.com or contact MAAG WEB at 787-226-0554. Also, Advancedpr.com has agreements with Kryonyx Corp. for routine maintenance of Advancedpr.com hardware (servers, computers, tablets and other internet devices) and software. For more information on Kryonyx Corp. call 787-756-8103 or enter their website www.kryonyx.net.
Personal information collection
Advancedpr.com may collect the following kinds of personal, Personally-Identifiable Information (PII) and Personal Health Information (PHI):
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of referring online through Online Referral (including but not limited to patient’s name, last name, date of birth, telephone numbers, e-mail, health insurance policy, prescription with diagnosis, demographics and clinical supporting documents);
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of referring online through International Patients (including but not limited to patient’s name, last name, age, telephone numbers); and
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of inquiring or to request assistance online through Contact Us (including but not limited to name and e-mail).
Using personal information
Your use of the website determines whether or not we collect any PII from you, and how much information we collect. For purpose of this policy, PII and PHI are defined as any data collected by Advancedpr.com that may be use:
- To submit information to health plans for requested service approval or pre-authorization;
- To open a patient’s electronic health record;
- To send e-mails to you or the patient to provide or request information:
- Publish information about you on the website or social media with formal written consent from you, the patient or patient’s legal guardian;
- Send to you products that you request;
- Provide to you services that you request;
- Send to you statements and invoices; and
- Send you marketing communications if requested.
Where Advancedpr.com discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Advancedpr.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Advancedpr.com will store all the personal information you provide on its secured servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Advancedpr.com retains patients’ data in electronic health records for 10 years, in which time the data is then purged.
Privacy of minors
Advancedpr.com is concerned about the safety of children when they use the Internet. As such, the website does not permit users under the age of 21 to fill out the online referral form, international patient’s online form and request for assistance form.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this privacy statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Linking to other websites
This website contains links to other websites. Click here to read Advancedpr.com's Linking Policy.
Advancedpr.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party website.
Contact and feedback
- by mail to:
Advanced Healthcare Logistics
Carr. 869, Km 2.0
Calle 19, Solar 1-A
Palmas Industrial Park,
Cataño, PR 00962
Advancedpr.com will respond your inquiry or dispute within 5 business days.
Last updated: December 2016